Wedding Consultation Scheduling
Wedding Consultation Terms
01. ConsultationCake tasting Discuss options Review any inspirational photos Written quote Quotes are valid for three (3) months
02. BookingA written contract is discussed and signed with a secured 50% deposit, or A non-refundable retainer fee of $100 is needed to reserve your date I will keep the written contract and provide you with a copy Review Wedding Terms and Conditions here
03. FinalizationDetails are confirmed Balance is due in full 60 days before the date of the wedding
04. DeliveryCakes/desserts may be set up 1-3 hours before your event Toppers and accessories can be placed on the cake on-site if noted in the contract and left on the table
05. Additional CostsYou may select different flavors for each of your tiers if you prefer. There is no limit, however, pricing may change for some of our specialty flavors, fillings, or frostings. Fondant iced cakes and special embellishments on the cake are extra. Please contact us for any questions you may have at 918-300-4406 or email CakePalateDesigns@yahoo.com. The type of design, embellishments, accents, color, shape, cake flavors or frostings all contribute to the cost of the cake. Base Prices Only (please inquire for your personalized quote) Base Wedding Cake Starting Prices with Buttercream (fondant is an additional charge): Delivery cost is not included in the prices listed Click Here To See Base Wedding Cake Pricing
Can I pay in full?Yes, you can pay in full. Please review the Wedding Terms and Conditions for additional information. Acceptance of your order or a signed contract constitutes agreement to all terms and conditions outlined by Cake Palate Designs, LLC. We can provide cashless transactions through PayPal, Apple Pay, Google Pay, debit cards, all major credit cards, Zelle Pay, CashApp, or Venmo. No personal checks! Payment in full is still subject to the cancelation and refund policy.
Please do not bring additional guests without making prior arrangements and payment or children under the age of 12. Tastings and consultations are to cater to the couple with our full attention, free from distractions. It's all about you!
Please refrain from making phone calls, texting, video, or call conferencing during the tasting. We appreciate that you are excited to discuss details with a loved one. We want to maximize the time allotted and ensure we don't run over into the next appointment.
Please arrive at your specially prepared tasting on time. We usually have multiple appointments scheduled for the day. Appointments are 45 minutes, and late arrivals begin at the scheduled time, not upon arrival.